Who?

My photo
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Jun 13, 2010

Videos

I have found myself a little loss for blogging inspirations since I finished our trip to Michigan. I thought I would spend this blog highlighting our videos. We post them on Vimeo.com under the username outypants.
Soon I will have a Shenzhen post since Nathan has been there for almost two weeks and might be there for longer. We have spent two weekends and soon a weekday visiting him- I have quite a few photos to post.


Is this the indication of a blog in decline? Posting videos and talking about posting a blog soon. Sheesh!

May I offer an alternative if you are looking for a well written and interesting blog concerning family life in Hong Kong and featuring the cutest Australian kids The Harveys site


DD and CC from outypants on Vimeo.





At the Pool from outypants on Vimeo.




HKG - GRR from outypants on Vimeo.


seven gardens from outypants on Vimeo.











Jane's Lego estate may redeem this post yet.

No comments: