Who?

My photo
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Oct 3, 2011

Jane turns 8!

Jane turned 8 years old. This year on her birthday September 29th, there was also the first T8 Signal
of the typhoon season.

All of us parents say the same thing over and over; it goes by fast, and it so true.
 I know I can't make time slow down and keep my kids little and cute forever, but it is tempting to want to do just that.





I asked Jane 8 questions about herself.

Where would you go right now if you could go anywhere
Disneyland

What do you like
Jewelry

What do you like to do at school
Jump Rope

Favorite subject
IPC ( it is a curriculum at their school that centers around a theme based learning)

Favorite restaurant
Dan Ryan's

Favorite Song
Veggie Tales "God is bigger than the boogie man"

Favorite Movie
Tangled

What do you want to be when you grow up
Actress

I love the part in this video where Jane gets a hole in one during putt putt golf.


We love you Jane!

3 comments:

Michelle Roman said...

Yay Jane is 8!! I hope you had a great day sweetie!! Love the underwater picture, and the video is super cute!!

Reneelharvey said...

Thanks for posting the party picture!

Reneelharvey said...

I'm borrowing your birthday photo for my blog. Any idea how many nationalities are represented in the group of girls?