Who?

My photo
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Dec 9, 2009

Family Visits









Shane and Shanda ( Nathan's younger sister and brother) came to visit us for two weeks. It was so great to have family here. I was feeling a little spoiled having the Annis visit followed right after by a Sweeney visit. It would be nice if we could have people come more often make us miss home less. We kept Shane and Shanda very busy doing all the tourist stuff and then some. The kids had people to carry them around, play games with them and some extra hugs aside from mom and dad.
Shane had a cantonese lesson from a very friendly taxi driver. That amused us all especially the kids- they have never heard a driver be so chatty and interactive. I was able to experience three new events, one that was on my list of things to do before we leave Hong Kong. The Peak at night, Dim sum and the other thing was to catch the laser light show while hearing the music play. That one wasn't on my list but hey it was something I had never done before.
Nathan took them hiking and they did the extremely difficult Pat Sin Leng hike. They got really burnt but I think they appreciated the views.



Mish Mash S&S from outypants on Vimeo.






Last Day out with S&S from outypants on Vimeo.

No comments: